Established by Denis Welby, The Yoga Den is a place for people looking to improve their wellbeing by rebalancing the connection between their mind and body.
Denis has been practising Iyengar & Shadow yoga for over 20 years and teaching for over 10 years. He believes through consistently practising yoga and Stretch therapy, a person will vastly improve how they move through everyday life.
Denis is a firm believer in the ancient Asian wellbeing philosophy of endeavouring to maintain balance physically, emotionally and energetically. The desire to assist people achieve this all round balance has led Denis to provide Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies.
Training and qualifications
- National accredited Diploma Yoga teaching certification 2008
- National accredited Diploma of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies certification 2012
- Stretch Therapy teacher training with Kit Laughlin certification 2015
- Myofascial Dry Needling & Cupping levels 1 & 2 certification 2014
- Qualified with the Level 2 First Aid Certification. certification 2008
- STAA member of the Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia certification 2011
- The Yoga Den is Personal & Professional Indemnity Insured OAMPS since 2008
- Current Police check Victoria
- Current working with children check Victoria