Established by Denis Welby, The Yoga Den is a place for people looking to improve their wellbeing by rebalancing the connection between their mind and body.
Denis has been practising Iyengar & Shadow yoga for over 20 years and teaching for over 10 years. He believes through consistently practising yoga and Stretch therapy, a person will vastly improve how they move through everyday life.
Denis is a firm believer in the ancient Asian wellbeing philosophy of endeavouring to maintain balance physically, emotionally and energetically. The desire to assist people achieve this all round balance has led Denis to provide Shiatsu and Oriental Therapies.
Training and qualifications
- National accredited Diploma Yoga teaching
- National accredited Diploma of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies
- Stretch Therapy teacher training with Kit Laughlin
- Myofascial Dry Needling & Cupping levels 1 & 2
- Qualified with the Level 2 First Aid Certification.
- STAA member of the Shiatsu Therapy Association of Australia
- The Yoga Den is Personal & Professional Indemnity Insured OAMPS